ADVERTISEMENT

Adv1
Adv2

Best Love Songs Greatest Hits, Best English Love Songs Of All Time


The Best of Love Songs | Best Love Songs Greatest Hits | Best English Love Songs Of All Time. Top Love Songs Greatest Hits [Full Album]

Description: The Best of Love Songs | Best Love Songs Greatest Hits | Best English Love Songs Of All Time Nonstop Love Song Greatest Hits - Best English Love Songs Of All Time. The Best of Love Songs || Love Songs 70's - 80's - 90's Greatest Hits
1 - Forever
2 - Forevermore (3:32)
3 - When You Believe(7:17)
4 - Tamis Ng Unang Halik(11:04)
5 - My All
6 - All By Myself
7 - Thank You For Loving Me
8 - Please Forgive Me
9 - Where Does My Heart Beat Now
10 - Because You Loved Me
11 - I Love You
12 - Only Me And You
13 - Di Lang Ikaw
14 - Because Of You
15 - Thinking Of You
16 - Keep On Loving You
17 - I Love You, Goodbye
18 - Hero
19 - Ikaw Lang At Ako
20 - Immortality
21 - You Are Not Alone
22 - My Heart Will Go On
23 - It's All Comming Back To Me Now
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Top 100 Songs - New songs 2015
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Created By MMO