ADVERTISEMENT

Adv1
Adv2

Best Love Songs Of All Times - The Best Romantic Love Songs Part 1


The Best Love Songs - The Best Romantic Love Songs | Best Love Songs Of All Times

Description: The 50 Best Love Songs Of All Time. Do you need a playlist for when you fall in love? The most common topic for pop songwriters is love. However, the perfect love song is probably the most difficult to write. The 100 presented here range across all types of relationships and feelings of love.


Best Love Songs Of All Times...

I Own and made this video clip but still I won't claim all the credits to this.All the credits belong to the artists,and singer.
No Infringment intended, This is for entertainment purposes only!
Tittles of the Songs:
1.What About Now - Westlife
2 Promise Me - Beverly Craven
3. Don't Close Your Eyes - Alan Jackson
4. Remember When - Alan Jackson
5. Quuen of my Heart - Westlife
6. My Love - Westlife
7. When you tell me that you love me - Westlife
8. Unbrekable - Westlife
9. Leaving - Westlife
10.Destiny - Jim Brickman
11. Hero - Mariah Carey
12. Careless Whisper - Wham
13. Victims of Love - Joe Lamont
14. The Gift - Jim Brickman
15. Always You - Charise
16. A Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse
17. Morethan Words Can Say - Alyas
18. This I Promise You - Nsync
19. One Friend - Dan Hills
20. No Promises - Shayne Ward
21. Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
22. Exchange of Heart - David Slater
23.You and I - Martin & Regine Velasquez
24. I Dont Wanna Live Without You - Foreigner
25. You Come To My Senses - Chicago
26. Dream - Firehouse
27. See Me
28. I Thought I'd Died And Gone - Brian Adams
29. Never Thought That I Could Love - Dan Hill
30. Don't know What You Got - Cinderella
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Top 100 Songs - New songs 2015
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Created By MMO